Enter The Vocal Learning Portal (VLP)
Welcome to the Vocal Learning Portal
There’s so much to learn about your voice.
Let’s Learn something Now!
Watch this short video that explains the five major categories of The Vocal Power 12
Here’s How Your Voice Works
Get the Free “How Your Voice Works Infographic”
Learning Opportunities in the Vocal Learning Portal
✓ Voice training for actors, speakers and storytellers
✓ Learn to improve your speaking voice
✓ Fine tune your vocal skills
✓ Learn to create authentic believable characters through
- Vocal exercises & techniques
- Voice acting lessons
- Gain masterful control of your voice
- Online Courses and workshops
- Coaching program
The Hydration Lab – Coming Soon!
Go in-depth with Dr. Cindy Milligan to learn the importance of hydration and the voice.
This often over-looked part of vocal hygiene is critical for good health.
Explore answers to these questions in The Vocal Hydration Lab
- How much water do I need to drink daily in order to stay hydrated?
- What happens if I get dehydrated?
- Does coffee, tea, and other beverages count toward my daily hydration intake?
- Why is hydration of the body so critical to the voice?
- Hydration Index (Beverage Hydration Index – BHI)